Manganese Bronze Holdings PLC ('the Company')
24th June 2011
Notification of Awards under the Manganese Bronze Long-Term Incentive Plan 2011
Manganese Bronze Holdings PLC announces the grant on 24th June 2011 of conditional rights (‘Awards’) over 125,000 ordinary shares in the Company of 25p pence each (‘Shares’) to George Zhao, Deputy Group Chief Executive, and 125,000 Shares to Peter Shillcock, Chief Operating Officer, under the Company’s Long-Term Incentive Plan 2011 (the ‘LTIP’).
Full details of the Award will be available in the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2011.
- The Awards will ordinarily vest (and Shares released at such time) on the 1st June 2016, but only to the extent that certain performance criteria based on the Company’s share price and total shareholder return performance are satisfied during the five year period starting the 1st May 2011 and ordinarily subject to continued employment until the vesting date;
- No consideration was payable on the grant of the Awards;
- The Company has 30,469,927 Ordinary Shares of 25p each in issue;
- There are no shares held in treasury so the total voting rights in the Company is therefore 30,469,927;
- Together with Awards to four members of the Executive Committee totalling 200,000 shares, also granted on 23 June 2011, the Company now has a total of 850,000 Awards outstanding under the LTIP, representing 2.79% of the issued Ordinary Share Capital; and
- The notification of these Awards is intended to satisfy the Company’s obligations under the AIM rules.
| ||For further information, please contact:|
|Manganese Bronze Holdings plc|| |
|John Russell, Group Chief Executive||02476 572108|
|Tony Pearman, Group Finance Director||02476 572214|
|Financial Dynamics|| |
|Nick Hasell / Sophie Moate||020 7269 7291|
|Matrix Corporate Capital|| |
|Malcolm Strang / Stephen Mischler ||020 3206 7000|
< back to press release list